Bramble Butterfoot, Halfling Ranger Level 1

Bramble Butterfoot, Halfling Ranger Level 1
Hit Points: 18/18 Body Points: 20/20 Experience Points: 5 Experience Base: 28
Stats STR 10; DEX 15(+2); MIND 13(+1); CHA 10
Saves FORT +3; REFLEX +5; WILL+3 PRESENCE +2 (+4 to save vs magical effects)
Armor Class 15; Shortbow +6 to hit, 1d6+3; Dagger +2 to hit, 1d4+1
Rangers are expert at wilderness tracking and survival and good at moving quietly and hiding in cover in the wilderness.
Current Money: 2gp

Calix, Human Cleric Level 1

Calix, Human Cleric Level 1
Alignment: Neutral Scoundrel Hit Points: 16/16 Body Points: 20/20 Experience Points: 5 Experience Base: 20
Stats STR 10; DEX 18 (+3); MIND 17 (+2); CHA 16 (+2)
Saves FORT +3; REFLEX +5; WILL +5; PRESENCE +4
Armor Class 16; Light Mace +1 to hit 1d6 dmg
Can cast divine spells and have the Turn Undead and
Smite special Abilities.
Current Money: 5 gp

Sarhan Soth, Gnome Thief Level 1

Sarhan Soth, Gnome Thief Level 1
Alignment: Neutral Trickster Hit Points: 16/16 Body Points: 20/20 Experience Points: 5 Experience Base: 24
Stats STR 10; DEX 14 (+1); MIND 11; CHA 9
Saves FORT +3 REFLEX +6 WILL +3 PRESENCE +3; +4 to save vs poison
Armor Class 13; Dagger +1 to hit, 1d4+1
They have the Sneak Attack special ability, which adds the Thief's class level to the damage of his first attack, if he successfully sneaks up on a foe. Thieves are experts at urban
survival as well as picking pockets, hiding, sneaking, and other
tasks associated with theft.
Current Money: 5gp

Rathman, Elf Magic-User Level 1

Rathman, Elf Magic-User Level 1
Hit Points: 22/22 Body Points: 20/20 Experience Points: 5 Experience Base: 37
Stats: STR 16 (+2); DEX 8; MIND 16 (+2); CHA 8
Saves: FORT +3; REFLEX +1; WILL +5; PRESENCE +1
Armor Class 10; Dagger +3 to hit, 1d4+2 dmg
Spellbook: Read Magic, Sleep, Feather Fall, Hold Portal, Identify.
Current Money: 5gp

Gault, Human Fighter 1

Gault, Human Fighter Level 1

Alignment: Guardedly Neutral. Hit Points: 24/24 Body Points: 20/20 Experience Points: 5 Experience Base: 20
Stats: STR 16 (+2); DEX 13 (+1); MIND 11; CHA 13 (+1)

Saves: FORT +8; REFLEX +5 WILL +4; PRESENCE +5

Armor Class 15 (heavy shield, leather armor, dex bonus); Throwing Axe +3 to hit, 1d6+1 dmg; Spear +4 to hit, 1d6+3 dmg

Current Money: 5gp

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Goblin Attack (cont)

OOC: If you would prefer I make the rolls for you for whatever reason, it is not a problem at all. Bramble, I will go ahead and roll for you from now on. In the interest of speeding up game play, I will go ahead and have the rpglibrary roll for your actions if you haven't already, and email the result to you. 

Also, apologies for the delay in posting this. Overtime at work has been kicking my butt, and home life is just getting more and more busy it seems. Also, I thought I posted this as a comment on the previous post, but it appears blogger ate it or something. I will be much more prompt in my replies (and double checking them!) in the future! Anyways, back to the game. 

@ Bramble: as the four goblins cross the threshold, you let fly an arrow and it hits true, dropping the one in front. The goblin running behind it trips over the crumpling body, and the two other goblins run towards Gault and Calix as you prepare another arrow to fire. 

@ Calix and Gault: the goblins are upon you! Calix takes a swing with his mace and strikes true, felling the foul green beast with a single blow. Gault's spear misses the mark, and the goblins strike as they run into you! One of them attempts to stab Gault with a nasty-looking serrated knife, but misses. The other one attempts to tackle Calix, but Calix narrowly dodges the attack. 

Calix and Gault can hear booted footsteps coming up behind them, reinforcements in the form of Fallcrest Guards. Good thing, too, as the first worg-riding goblin is charging full-bore across the bridge, and tramples over the two goblins in a heap at the bridge entryway. 

@ Tenkar: you grab, light, and set off one of the bigger, noisier fireworks from the cart, and it whistles off above lower Fallcrest, across the river, and explodes right in front of the three worg-riding goblins charging the bridge! The worg in front crashes to the ground, rolling head over feet and crushing its rider, while the other two toss their riders and run away from the blast! 

Also, Tenkar, from your vantage point on the cliff, you can see that there are two large monstrous humanoids, possibly ogres or hill giants, that are throwing goblins across the river and into town! In fact, two more go flying across the river right now, and land with a squeal and a crash near the docks and are running towards the chaos on the Market Green!

@ Sarhan: You hear the hiss and whistle above your head, and so does the goblin. You see it point at it and scream out in goblin: "Firebombz! Gets 'em!" as he grabs the other goblin and they run towards the cliffs. 

10 comments:

  1. (feel free to make my rolls - it will speed things up)

    I'll keep aiming at works / wolves - I suspect they will be easier to spook then the ogres. Besides, the fireworks will do little to know damage -it's more psychological.

    (as for work - I know - came bad after the wedding to a promotion in position - awaiting promotion in title (and raise).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Watching Calix and Gault defending themselves, 'They may have a chance...', Bramble thought.

    He ducked slightly as the 'werks' started flying, "Kord!"

    Regaining his composure quickly, Bramble pulled back again on the string of his bow. He lined up the tip of the arrow on a mounted goblin. He followed along, gauging the Worg's pace, then chose the lead he needed...

    *thwang* went the string...

    ReplyDelete
  3. [OOC] Freudian slip there Tenkar? El Oh El...[/OOC]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Calix felt a shudder run through him as the goblin fell. He almost hoped the mace had merely knocked the little fiend senseless, but could plainly see the true results.

    Steadying himself, Calix swings for the Worg's legs as it charges, hoping he might drop its rider.

    [OOC: Rolled for my attack and damage (14 attack and 4 damage). Also, just out of curiosity, is this bridge of the raise-able variety? Would be quite nice if it were. ;) /OOC]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sarhan realizes the potential danger that a bunch of goblins with explosives presents to the town and he runs to Myra, handing Eleyana to her. "I will meet you at home," he says, "I am going warn those people on the cliffs that the goblins are coming. They could burn down the city with all that. I know the faster way and will beat them there. Bar the door and arm the boys, in case."

    Before she can protest, Sarhan starts sprinting away. All the food and ale from the festival begins rolling around in his stomach, and he's afraid he's going to be sick before he makes it to the cliffs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. In the midst of it now, Gault braces for the two charging goblins.

    Aaarrghhh yelling something unintelligible, he attempts to run the thing through with his spear.

    OOC: rolls sent

    ReplyDelete
  7. [OOC]Goblins with explosives? Did I miss something somewhere?[/OCC]

    ReplyDelete
  8. [ooc]They're headed for the cliffs to get the fireworks.

    Also, I'll be on vacation all Thanksgiving week, so I'll be less available.[/occ]

    ReplyDelete
  9. Did you know that you can create short links with AdFly and make cash for every click on your short urls.

    ReplyDelete